Your access to and use of www.junglefalls.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject to these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website for any purpose which is unlawful and/or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd, Trent Park Country Club, Bramley Road, London, N14 4UW. Our contact details are set out in the How to Find Us section of the Website.
- Our liability
The information on the Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers, employees and potential employees of Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd and its subsidiaries. Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate and is kept up to date, but cannot guarantee this. Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on this information.
- Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd makes no warranty that:
- the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- defects will be corrected; or
- the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd will not be liable for any losses arising out of your use of the Website. This includes direct, indirect or consequential losses including loss of business, loss of profits and any loss of or damage to data.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as seeking to exclude the liability of Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Links to other websites
There may be links to external websites on the Website. The links are placed there for your convenience but Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd accepts no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of such a link does not indicate that Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd endorses that site.
- Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content belong exclusively to Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content for your personal non-commercial use only. Only permitted content may be downloaded. Other restricted content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the consent of Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd.
- Data protection
Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that any personal data is kept secure but due to the nature of the internet Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (to the extent permitted by law).
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term. This does not affect any right or remedy of the third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These terms and conditions contain all of the terms and conditions relating to your use of the Website. This acknowledgement shall not apply to any misrepresentations and/or breaches of warranty which constitute fraud.
If any term or provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part such term or provision shall be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions. The validity and enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked. This includes the website you just came from, which website you go to next, the browser you are using and any searches you have done. The information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the Website only. It is kept in a form that does not identify individuals and is deleted after 24 months.
Although we put technical and organisational security procedures in place to keep your information secure, you are advised to remember that the internet is not always a secure medium. If you are unsure about submitting any information to us, please contact us by telephone or post instead. Our contact details are set out in the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
- Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd reserves the right to pass any or all of your personal information to the police or any other relevant body for the purposes of:
- crime detection or prevention; or
- for any purpose associated with your misuse, or suspected misuse, of the Website; or
- in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd may also pass your information to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of its business or assets.
- Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area without first obtaining your consent.
- Trent Park Mini Golf Ltd uses technology called cookies to track patterns of behavior of visitors on the Website. Cookies are pieces of information that the Website transfers to your computer. You may set your browser to refuse to accept cookies and unless you do so you are deemed to have accepted our use of them. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Welcome toNorth London's Premier Attraction
No need toBook just turn up and play